I’m incredibly lucky to be doing what I do full time. It wasn’t an easy journey and I have had my fair share of ups and downs. Starting and running a new business is tough, it’s tougher if you feel stuck or don’t know where to look for guidance and support. This is why I have always been happy to help and advise anyone who contacts me. In recent years I’ve helped a few new businesses set up and helped them with their marketing, brand identity and approach. I’ve got lots of hands on experience in marketing, branding, social media and public relations.
I’d love to get to know you, have a cup of tea together (and cake!) and hopefully help you achieve that dream of running your own successful business. I’m all for sharing my knowledge and providing guidance, developing new ideas and helping you grow your business.
I offer workshops as well as limited 1-2-1 mentoring on running a photography business. Spaces on the mentoring programme are limited and the programmes can be tailored to meet your requirements. They can be 6 or 12 month programmes.
What you can expect from your Mentoring Programme:
- Initial 2 hour consultation in person
- Monthly tutorials via Skype or Google+
- Branding and marketing advice, including social media marketing.
- Website advice, including tailoring your SEO
- Workflow and all the apps you need to streamline and run an efficient business
- Recommended reading
- Shooting weddings of different cultures and traditions
- Second shooting an engagement and a wedding with me
- 2 hour closing consultation in person.
£600.00 for 6 months or £100.00 per month **doesn’t include second shooting**
£1200 for 12 months or £100.00 per month
Short term mentoring/coaching
- 1-2-1 skype or phone consultations are available from £90 for 1 hour
- Half day coaching inc., marketing, social media and branding £200.00
- Full day coaching inc., marketing, social media, branding, website review and basic SEO £400.00