Recently, I attended the Be.Workshop held at East Riddleston Hall. The talented duo behind this workshop are Jaye of Tux & Tales Photography (who took all those gorgeous photos of me in the saree) and Shelly of Toast.
It was a two day workshop, with two very different styled shoots, but most importantly I got to meet some incredibly talented people and soak in the knowledge that Jaye and Shelly shared. I’d highly recommend this workshop to anyone considering going on a workshop this year. The next one is in October, so get yourself booked!
- Workshop – Be. Photography Workshops – www.bephotographyworkshop.co.uk
- Jo Bilham Makeup – http://www.jobilham.co.uk/
- Kizzy from Charisma Hairdressing: http://charismahairdressing.co.uk/
- Event Styling – Rachel at http://www.simplyvintageevents.co.uk
- Jewelery – HF Couture: http://www.hfcouture.co.uk/
- Floristry – Lynne at http://www.stemsdesign.co.uk
- Bow Top – http://www.holidaybyhorse.co.uk
- Cake: http://www.thefrostery.co.uk
- Hats – Chrissie http://www.hattherapy.co.uk
- Gowns – Jo at http://www.the-couture-company.co.uk
- Venue – East Riddlesdan Hall – http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/east-riddlesden-hall/